Amazon Starter Bundle
Make Life in Your Colorado Home More Enjoyable:
$99 per month* Or
Purchase for as low as $2,199
The Original Smart Home Ecosystem
Amazon’s first smart speaker hit the market in November of 2014. Considering that there have been over 100 million Amazon Echo devices sold since then, there’s a pretty good chance you know someone that has one of these nifty devices in their home and now you’re thinking about getting one for yourself.
Getting a smart speaker and other smart home devices initially set up and communicating properly with each other can be a real hassle. There are so many companies that offer different light bulbs, door locks, garage door openers, thermostats, and even coffee machines that sometimes it’s difficult to know which combination of products will work best for you.
Luckily, Oculogix specializes in helping you find exactly the smart home devices that will fit your needs in particular and help make your life easier and more enjoyable. Call today to get started on planning your perfect smart home.
What’s included in our Amazon Starter Bundle:
- Smart thermostat w/Alexa
- Internet TV streaming stick 4K
- Smart video doorbell
- Smart deadbolt lock
- Smart garage door controller
- Amazon Echo Dot (Free with bundle)
Oculogix offers smart home starter bundles for each of the major three smart home ecosystems — Amazon, Apple, and Google. Each of these ecosystems has different advantages, and if you’re not sure which one will best suit your needs, call Oculogix today. We would be happy to provide a free consultation to help you find the best smart home ecosystem for your home.
What is Amazon Alexa?
Amazon Alexa is the name of Amazon’s virtual assistant. Similar to Google Assistant or Apple’s Siri, Alexa is the name given to the operating system behind Amazon Echo smart home products. While Amazon Echo was originally just the name of the “Alexa Enabled” smart speaker that could interact with its owner, Echo has now become the largest line of smart home products.
Why Pick Amazon?
Amazon Echo was the first smart home speaker to hit the market in November of 2014 — that’s two years before Google released the first Google Home, and three and a half years before Apple’s HomePod. Because of this, Amazon’s Echo line of products is more diverse than ever and now includes several different sized speakers, a subwoofer, multiple smart displays, input devices, internet TV, and more. That’s just the products they produce in house. Because they have been around longer than anyone else, Amazon Echo is compatible with more third-party products than any other smart home ecosystem and they have a user interface that is always improving. So if you’re looking to install the original smart home ecosystem in your home, check out our Amazon Alexa smart home starter kit!
Advantages of Amazon
- Most Diverse Line-Up — With over a dozen unique and innovative products from speakers and displays, to rings and glasses, the Echo line is an impressive juggernaut in the field of smart home
- Third-Party Compatibility — Perhaps Amazon’s greatest strength is its ubiquity of third-party compatibility. Practically every smart home device on the market proudly displays the “Works with Alexa” sticker somewhere on its packaging. While Google is slowly catching up, Alexa still remains king in this arena
- Third-Party Integration — In addition to all of the various devices that are able to work with Amazon Alexa, there are also dozens of companies like Sonos Speakers, Eero Wifi Routers, and Insignia TV’s that come with Alexa already integrated into their operating system. This makes adding these types of devices and keeping them compatible much more manageable for the common consumer.
- Media Streaming — While Amazon’s FireTV had a bit of a rough start, it is now one of the best streaming platforms available with lots of exclusive premium content.
Call Oculogix Today!
Picking a smart home system to install in your home can be a challenging task. There seems to be a never-ending selection of smart home products with new ones coming to market every day. This is why it is always a good idea to hire a professional smart home company like Oculogix to make sure that you put the right products in your home to keep your family comfortable, safe, and private. Once you select which system you want in your home, our team of experts will neatly install everything and train you on how to make the most of these exciting new pieces of technology. We will also continue to support your system in case anything stops working the way that it is supposed to. So call Oculogix today to get started on your Amazon smart home system!